Ms. Funky Junk

Ms.Funky Junk Summer Store hours

Saturday 12-5
Sunday 12-5
Call or Text 480-294-7368 or480-695-7724
700 West Campbell ave ,Phoenix Az 85013

Please note We are on WEST Campbell Ave .Between Camelback and Indian school Rd .One block WEST of 7th ave off of WEST
After hour appointments available
Full service delivery available
All Major credit cards accepted .









Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Wicker solution!!! shabby chic table and four chairs SORRY I'm sold Thank you Debbie !

As a dealer we often have the opportunity to purchase wicker back chairs ...The chairs are sturdy but there is always a hole and lets face it the wicker is too expensive to bother. I hated to just toss them, so I wanted to find a cost effective solution.so with my Mom's old  singer and fabric I took what would have landed in a landfill and created a beautiful solution!
I love to offer quality,  solid wood furniture , high end  "Drexal "brand ! This has a boutique  custom fresh look at fantastic prices !
$325! Call Ms. Funky Junk today to reserve 602.910.7128








No comments:

Post a Comment