Ms. Funky Junk

Ms.Funky Junk Summer Store hours

Saturday 12-5
Sunday 12-5
Call or Text 480-294-7368 or480-695-7724
700 West Campbell ave ,Phoenix Az 85013

Please note We are on WEST Campbell Ave .Between Camelback and Indian school Rd .One block WEST of 7th ave off of WEST
After hour appointments available
Full service delivery available
All Major credit cards accepted .









Saturday, November 9, 2013

1950's bust , store display $325

I grew up hearing about my mother's 19 inch waist ...as a chubby kid the idea of a 19 inch waist was one only "Disneyland " employees and my Mother had  !I was born in 1966 in southern California , at that time you could not work for Disney if you did not resemble "Snow White " ! When I found this 1950's bust ..I had a fun decoupage it with vintage movie magazines &Victorians post cards it has a hint of sarcasm  aimed at what was  deemed the perfect body  ! Check out the torpedo breast ..how natural is that ?!
 It is perfect for your bathroom to store make-up , toiletries ,jewelry.  I think it needs to be in my teenagers room to remind them it not real and they are PERFECT just the way they are !

Had to have a babe at the breast !










The reason he's not impressed ...he's gay! She can't believe she put that size implant in!

These are soooo  Natural !

let's see if you pick up this one !







Again ...I wish I could employ these guys !


There is always some guy that acts like this when he see's breast!



Notice the "Amazing Thing " .......sorry inside joke !

No comments:

Post a Comment