Ms. Funky Junk

Ms.Funky Junk Summer Store hours

Saturday 12-5
Sunday 12-5
Call or Text 480-294-7368 or480-695-7724
700 West Campbell ave ,Phoenix Az 85013

Please note We are on WEST Campbell Ave .Between Camelback and Indian school Rd .One block WEST of 7th ave off of WEST
After hour appointments available
Full service delivery available
All Major credit cards accepted .









Friday, November 23, 2012

How do I sell all the beautiful things I find ? My favorite things "Debs Picks"




Crytal cove......I love the ocean 1

Sedona nothing like Red rock crossing !

My mom she has helped me make it !

Shalayne isnt she gorgous!

We  are Disneyland nutts ! It makes me smile the moment I hear the music !

My mom has never missed a trip even at 70!

The Most beautiful wedding EVER!!!!
OK people always ask ," how I can I  sell all the beautiful furniture and home decor and  not want to keep it ?" I always answer it the same way , "I started this business to provide for my children , if I kept it I would not be a business owner but , a museum  ." I learned long ago I could always find another lamp , but the memories made by selling it  could not be measured  !"so let me get to the point ....Some of  " my finds" well let's face I truly loved !I have sold furniture much nicer than my own home ever possessed !Honestly at this point in my life , I traded to much of my life for things ! So the truth is I cherish the memories made at the beach, jumpimg off the rocks in Sedona  and  "Disneyland" trips!I yearn to provide  my children   unlimited dance , voice , music lessons!I want to help them make it ! So the answer is simple to me , there will always be something I  would love to keep  but ,memories with them and independence means far more to me than any object  .Besides I get to meet you and that has been an adventure I have truely loved ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment