Ms. Funky Junk

Ms.Funky Junk Summer Store hours

Saturday 12-5
Sunday 12-5
Call or Text 480-294-7368 or480-695-7724
700 West Campbell ave ,Phoenix Az 85013

Please note We are on WEST Campbell Ave .Between Camelback and Indian school Rd .One block WEST of 7th ave off of WEST
After hour appointments available
Full service delivery available
All Major credit cards accepted .









Saturday, May 26, 2012

~*Sleek black french provencial ~*~


Basset ,Solid Wood dovetailed  drawers ! $595!!!



Highboy $495!


Calling all "Huddle Children " Furniture customers  .......This is a fraction of the $1400 you would pay for ONE  dresser  at "Huddle furniture for kid's "! This is what I have built  my business on !! You see I have five .....yes FIVE CHILDREN  so when I went shopping for a quality set of  furniture for one of my children , and added it all up , my total for a dresser , nightstand , headboard , and desk , chair  totaled to over $3,000 dollars !That was not an option so  , I began  looking for a great quality set and started on refurbishing it  .Since then I have learned allot !For anyone who wants it,  I never hold back on advice or tips , let's face it it's allot of freaking work !So thus Ms. Funky Junk began, offer you  high quality  & extreme value !I offer my clients furniture that reflects there personalty and style and with a pop of the natalgic  such as a lamp,  a rotary dail  phone  or the typewriter you recall using !With my help their   house  starts to feel like a home .That is what I love about my job, I get to shop , create..... and meet a host of amazing fun people!Come see me at our new store located in the heart of Melrose district in Phoenix ! You will love all the great stores offer you quality , unique furniture , home decor and gifts ! 700 West Campbell #18, LOOK FOR THE RED DOOR ! We are located between Indian school and Camelback ,one block West of 7th AVE, two blocks north of the canal.PLEASE NOTE .....THERE IS A EAST & WEST CAMPBELL SEPARATED BY AN APPARTMENT COMPLEX , WE ARE ON WEST CAMPBELL, 1 BLOCK WEST OF 7TH AVE .
CALL 602.266.JUNK (5865) OPEN THUR -SUNDAY 11-6.
We offer 30 day layaway .Accept all major credit cards .Full service delivery . After hour appointments are avaible .
Long Dresser $595
Highboy $495
Nightstand $125
Mirror $125 

No comments:

Post a Comment